25 Web 2.0 Generators
So, you're just finishing the next great Web 2.0 app, but you still need a badge or logo for the application. Well, WebTracker.com has put together a list of 25 great tools to make your Web 2.0 fully Web 2.0. The list has everything from button makers to Web 2.0 domain name suggesters.
Below is an excerpt from the list.
- MakeWords - MakeWords is a domain name generator that creates random words that you either supply or you don’t. It lets you know what domain name is available.
- NameBoy - NameBoy creates domain names based on a word that you want in your domain. It then tells you what domain is available.
- Dot-o-mator - Dot-o-mator is a web 2.0 domain name generator that allows you to select words and then have it combine them to form a domain name.
- Favicon Generator - Favicon Generator takes an image that you upload and makes it into a favicon.
- Favicon.cc - Favicon.cc allows you to create a favicon icon online without having to upload any file.
- Favicon Editor - FaviconEditor allows you to upload a photo or you can create a favicon.
- Gradient Maker - Gradient Maker allows you to generate a gradient of 3 types, with instant previewing so you get exactly what you had in mind.
- Gradient Texture Generator - Gradient Texture Generator allows you to create up to 4 different types of gradients with any colors that you want.
- Online Gradient Image Maker and Button Generator - This generator is the most in depth I’ve seen it has so many different options. It is a must see for any one.
You can see the full list here.
This list has some cool tools that are very useful if you are looking to make your application look fully Web 2.0, especially if you are not very artistic. If you have used any of the tools on the list I would love to hear your comments on them (as always you can leave them in the comments).